By logging into YayDigis.com, you are agreeing to our terms of service.
- All images, text, concepts, logos, and other content are copyrighted to YayDigis LLC. You may not take, alter, trace, sell, redistribute, auction, or claim any of it as your own. As such, you may not sell any Digis items, currencies, pets, or accounts for real-life currency.
- Creative works inspired by or containing Digis or Digis artwork are fine so long as they contain adequate credit/disclaimers. If content is used off-site, you must link back to the site and clearly state it originated from YayDigis. All content related to pets, NPCs, or concepts is solely the property of of YayDigis LLC. However, as formality, we will ask permission to utilize user content if it is not given as a suggestion to staff.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others in accordance to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If we deem content is in violation of applicable laws, we will remove it from the site. Please send any notifications to email@example.com or contact an admin if you believe there has been copyright infringement.
- We're not responsible for repercussions of sharing your private information through digital medium such as YayDigis LLC or associated locales.
- If you cheat or otherwise knowingly break our terms and/or rules, we will disable your account(s) along with all items, pets, and currencies, regardless of whether or not these were obtained through our IRL shop. We will investigate any suspected infraction thoroughly.
- Any and all payments made to YayDigis LLC for services or goods, virtual or physical, are final. In the event that this website ceases to operate and this agreement is terminated, goods and purchases will be forfeit and will not be refunded. YayDigis LLC is not responsible for any charges made from either bank or credit card providers in association with the with the transaction you submit. After the good or service transaction has been completed, no refunds will be available. Issuing chargebacks against YayDigis LLC may result in banning of the associated account(s).
- Accounts created after December 31st, 2017 are single user accounts without a mule. Users that have signed up between 2007-2017 are allowed two accounts on Digis, but only two. If you use this second account to cheat, we will disable both of your accounts. ("Cheating" constitutes using more than a single account for any feature with a limit determined by something other than number of Digis. For example: Games with daily GCC limits, Events, Raffles, etc. Please see our FAQ for further details.)
- While we have administrators and moderators on the site, we are not responsible for content posted by individual users, nor can we always catch inappropriate content immediately. We are not responsible for the content following external links. You are accepting this risk whenever you visit our forums and/or read private messages.
- Any and all private information collected by Digis is for our personal use; we do not share personal information with any third parties.
- While we do everything in our power to keep the website up and running, downtime can, and occasionally will, happen. We are not to be held liable for inconveniences this may cause. We are able to terminate this agreement at any time and at any time without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all of any part of this website.
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR IT’S CONTENT.
- This website is based in the United States of America. You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws and we cannot ensure downloadable or appropriately used access outside of the United States.
- This agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Virginia. You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and the federal courts of the State of Virginia.
- We expect you to follow all additional rules posted around the site, such as our forum rules. Please stay up-to-date with changes that we may have recently made. Major update notifications will be posted to the forums.